Friday, July 26, 2013

Bikini Babe Nails "2.Summer Caribbean Collection"

Here is my second installment of my "Summer Caribbean Collection". They are kind of silly, but that's what I like about them. They are great for the beach, or a rainy day when you wish that you could be at the beach. With these also, you can match your nails with your bikini, or just be fun and creative!

You'll need 2 colors today for sure...

Black, White and Tan
(and then any other colors of your choice!)


As you can see, I have my nail pen and a smaller brush. If you don't have a fine point nail pen, just use a fine point marker or something similar and dip it into black nail polish. That works just fine. Also, I have my fancy skinny brush. You can make one yourself if you don't already own one and this is how...

Click the link below to quickly read how to adjust your nail polish brush! (There will be a return link right on that page as well, so you don't get lost) 


STEPS
Step 1:
Paint your nails and solid tan color.

Step 2:
These are a few steps in one... in the picture first you draw the bottoms. Then you do a dot for the belly button and the top. It is pretty simple. Also, if you don't have a nail pen for this part, or a makeshift marker nail pen, you don't really need to do this step if you think you can make the shape on your own with the colors you have chosen for your bikinis. Just make sure you got the shape down!


Step 3:
Color in your bikinis!


Step 4:
Add white polkadots! (optional)

Thanks for checking out my blog today, I hope you enjoyed my Bikini Babe nails! These are super easy and you can add your own style to them. Don't forget to keep your eyes out for my more of my Summer Caribbean Collection!

No comments:

Post a Comment