Sunday, August 4, 2013

Beach Nails "3.Summer Caribbean Collection"

When you think of Caribbean, you think of white sandy beaches, crystal blue water and having a nice relaxing day at the beach. These nails are for all the beach lovers out there, and I know there are a lot of you. I spend a good amount of time at the beach and that's what really motivated me to do these particular nails. You will want to have around 8 colors for these nails. I know that's a lot, but you don't really use a whole lot of each color.

Light Blue, Dark Blue, Light Brown, Orange, White and Pink


As you can see, I have my nail pens. If you don't have a fine point nail pen, just use a fine point marker or something similar and dip it into black nail polish. That works just fine. Also, I have my fancy skinny brush. You can make one yourself if you don't already own one and this is how...

Click the link below to quickly read how to adjust your nail polish brush! (There will be a return link right on that page as well, so you don't get lost) 


STEPS
Step 1:
Paint the bottom half of your nails light brown. That is the sand, of course. 


Step 2:
Paint the top half blue, this will be the water. 

Step 3:
These are where the fun little details come in. I put a star fish on one of my nails and some flip flops on the other. For the star fish, I just put an orange star with a small brush and the flip flops, 2 ovals, with a small brush as well. 

Step 4:
Add the thong part to the flip flops! (My nail pen is a little inky because it's new, so it's a tad bit more messy than what it should look like.)

Step 5:
Add some white water deals, I put it right where the water and beach meet and some randomly out in the water. 

Step 6:
Clean it up a little bit. I used a blue nail pen to get a few extra details in there, but that isn't really necessary if you don't want to. 

That was my third addition to my Summer Caribbean Collection. Keep your eye out for more, and there will be much much more coming your way... and remember, enjoy the beach!





No comments:

Post a Comment