Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Strawberry Nails

The "Strawberry Nails", as I like to call them, were one of my first designs! They are super simple and all you need  are three different colors...

Pink, Green and Black


One thing that I might have that you don't are all my "special" nail art tools! This design I use all three different brushes. My first, a normal nail polish brush, my second, a thinner brush to make smaller lines, and my third, is a nail pen. If you don't have the thinner nail brush or pen, this is what I would do (and have done)

Click the link below to quickly read how to adjust your nail polish brush! (There will be a return link right on that page as well, so you don't get lost) 

STEPS
Step 1:
Paint all of your nails a solid pink. Easy enough?


Step 2:
Take a thinner brush (or if you are feeling lucky you can use the standard thicker brush), and paint the bottom of your nail with a strip of green. That will give it the green leaf look. 


Step 3: Ok, last step! Take the black nail pen (or any black nail polish you can trust yourself with) and make small dots all over your nails. Those will make up the seeds. 


Wow! That was easy, and now you are feeling all snazzy. These are good summer nails that you can sport going to the beach, mall, or heck, even just around the house. They are super cute and will pop with any outfit. You go girl! (or boy, I don't judge)



2 comments:

  1. These are so adorable! Where did you get your nail pen?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To be honest, I just got them at meijer. You can get them at walmart too. They should be in the nail polish section, I think they are only $7 and they are totally worth it! You can do so much with them!

      Delete