Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Examples of My Nail Art

Halloween Nails
Glam Nails!



These are some examples of some nail art that I've done in the past. I want you guys to know that you are in good hands, and I know what I'm doing. Most of my nails are fun, silly and appropriate for all ages! I occasionally do have some more adult nails, like my "Glam Nails", but really, all these nails are great for anyone, anytime! Birthday parties, sleep overs, prom, weddings, beach, vacation, you name it! I have the nails for you.

Also, feel free to give me a shout out for new ideas! Nothing is too wacky to try.






















Beach Nails

Nemo and Rainbow Fish Nails
Some of these require more skills than others, but you can always tweak things a bit to make them work for you!





















Mac Nails




































Feather Nails
Holiday Nails
Tribal Nails


No comments:

Post a Comment